3M™ Flame Retardant Sealing Tape 398FR, White
51 mm x 33 m, 0.18 mm
3M ID 7100003056
- Abrasion resistance and good temperature resistance helps reduce failure due to wear
- Acrylic adhesive has excellent long-ageing properties ideal for many permanent applications
- High conformability allows tape to bond over a variety of difficult textures and uneven or curved surfaces
- Meets flame retardancy requirements of F.A.R. Part 25.853(a) and F.A.R. Part 25.855(d)
Our 3M™ Glass Cloth Tape 398FR has an acrylic adhesive for many applications requiring high adhesion, an abrasion-resistant backing and flame retardant properties.
Use 3M™ Glass Cloth Tape 398FR as a flame retardant solution for many aerospace and MRO applications. Our cloth tape bonds to a variety of substrates due to its pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. High conformability allows our tape to bond over a variety of difficult textures and uneven or curved surfaces. It has a high adhesion bond that will remain secure for extended periods of time while resisting wear and spills, and an acrylic adhesive that has excellent long ageing properties – ideal for many permanent applications. Application ideas: • Sealing thermal and acoustic insulation panels where high adhesion and flame retardancy are needed. • Aircraft window sealing, duct sealing and seat repair. • Protection of wire harnesses, electrical cables or hoses from temperature extremes and abrasion. • Marine applications. • Many general industrial uses. This glass cloth tape 398FR meets flame retardancy requirements of F.A.R. Part 25.853(a) and F.A.R. Part 25.855(d).
- Use as a flame retardant solution for many aerospace and MRO applications