3M™ Taśma alumiowa 427, srebrna
610 mm x 55 mm
3M ID 7100055597
- Linered version of 3M™ Aluminium Foil Tape 425
- Thermally conductive tape helps dissipate heat and improves heating and cooling efficiency to protect temperature sensitive materials
- Resistant to chemicals to protect surfaces during de-paint processes and other chemical masking operations
- Highly engineered acrylic adhesive provides long term durability, but removes cleanly after harsh masking applications
- Withstands exposure to flame, weathering, moisture and UV
- Heat and light reflective tape to protect surfaces and enhance lighting efficiency
- Recognised by UL to UL 746C and classified by UL to UL 723, Class „L” for low flammability rating
3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 427 (linered version of 425) is for numerous applications across a broad range of industries. Our tape is comprised of a dead soft aluminium foil backing and coated with a highly engineered pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive.
Use the versatile 3M™ Aluminum Foil Tape 427 for a multitude of indoor and outdoor applications such as general purpose holding, patching, sealing and much more. Our tape is dead-soft, aluminium foil backed with a pressure sensitive acrylic adhesive. It’s a linered version of tape 425. The tape is resistant to flame, moisture, UV degradation, weathering and chemicals. It’s also thermally conductive for heating and cooling efficiency. As a highly conformable tape, it’s ideal for tricky applications needing a heat reflective and light reflective tape. Apply it as an aircraft paint stripping mask to stop moisture and mechanically hold wires and cooling coils in ‘white goods’ appliances, reflect and dissipate heat, and repair tears in vehicles. You can also use the tape to effectively die-cut aluminium foil parts for aerospace, appliance, automotive.
- Apply to a multitude of indoor and outdoor applications